Session IV – Innovation and Green Growth for Sustainable Development
Recording from session IV, the Pan-African hybrid RSIF-UM6P University Conference, held on 29 June 2022 in Ben Guerir, Morocco and online.
Theme: Innovation and Green Growth for Sustainable Development
Moderator: Prof. Mustapha El Bouhssini, UM6P Keynote: Building centers of excellence in Africa to enhance research and innovation in the climate sciences.
Thoughts for PASET’s RSIF Program.
Speaker: Prof. Lindsay C. Stringer, University of York
• Dr. Quentin Delpech, Senior education specialist, AFD
• Prof. Goolam Mohamedbhai, PASET CAG chair Panel Discussion – Innovative Climate Solutions
Moderator: Prof. Ghani Chehbouni, UM6P
● Panelist 1 : Prof. Daouda Kone, RSIF Coordinator, Université Félix Houphouët-Boigny, Côte d’Ivoire
● Panelist 2: Dr. Laurenda Todome, Program Manager, ACED, Benin, RSIF supported innovation project
● Panelist 3: Mr. Nana Okyir Badoo, RSIF PhD student, University of Ghana ● Panelist 4: Prof. Rachid Doukkali, OCP Africa and UM6P University
● Panelist 5: Prof. Rachid Serraj, UM6P University Moderated Discussion