Grants & Scholarships
RSIF Junior Investigator Research Award (RSIF JIRA)
This is a restricted Call targeting ONLY RSIF PhD graduates. The JIRA aims to support RSIF sponsored PhD graduates to advance their research career after completing a PhD by allowing them to lead autonomous research projects.
Target Applicants: RSIF sponsored PhD graduates as lead applicants collaborating with International Partners in academia or research centres in the continent and beyond.
Grant Size and Duration: US$ 80,000 for up to 2 years from time of award.
For more information read the application Documents below
- Call for Proposal Guidelines
- Annex 1- Proposal Outline
- Annex 2- Budget Template
- Annex 3- Result Matrix and Work plan Template
- Guide d’appel à propositions
- Annexe 1 – Modèle de proposition
- Annexe 2 – Modèle de budget
- Annexe 3- Matrice de résultats et modèle de plan de travail
To see the existing RSIF research projects click here
For an overview of our granting process, click here
Grants Partners Consortium Agreement (draft)– To be signed by the grant partners collaborating in the implementation of an RSIF awarded Research and Innovation Grant. Outlines the terms and conditions and working modalities for parties involved in the partnership.