Session V – New International Partnerships
Recording from session V, the Pan-African hybrid RSIF-UM6P University Conference, held on 29 June 2022 in Ben Guerir, Morocco and online.
Theme: New International Partnerships
Moderator: Dr. Hassan Baloui, University Mohammed VI Polytechnic
• Speaker 1: Prof. Yanfen Wang, Chinese Academy of Sciences
• Speaker 2: Dr. Mathieu Guérin, Attaché for Scientific and University Cooperation, Professional Training, French Embassy, Kenya
• Speaker 3: Mr. Daisuke Mizoghuchi, Director, Nairobi Research Station, Japan Society for the Promotion of Science.
• Speaker 4: Professor Rossana Valéria de Souza e Silva, Executive Director, International Cooperation Group of Brazilian Universities.
• Speaker 5: Dr. Aniss Bouraqqadi, OCP Africa Comments: Mr. Woonho Baek, Coordinator, Global R&D Strategy Team, Korea Institute of Energy Research (KIER) Moderated discussion